August 19, 2006

I know I haven't been posting here very much and I apologise. I have been doing a lot of work on my other blog and have been neglectful here. I will try to remedy that soon.
Here are a few random updates from the past few weeks..
  • Aside from blogging I have been really busy with homeschooling the kiddos. We started about three weeks ago. I found that I had to change a few things after the first week but things are going smoother now.
  • Devon has started piano lessons and LOVES them! She can already play 'This Old Man'.
  • I pulled my sewing machine out and am trying to relearn how to use it. I took sewing in sixth grade but have forgotten most of it.
  • I bought an MP3 player. So now I can crank up the tunes and pretend I don't hear the kids bickering and tattling. It's great!
  • I have been cleaning and decluttering the upstairs. So now Goodwill owns half of our belongings.

That's all for now. I'll try to post again tomorrow.

No comments: