September 23, 2006

Swimming Lessons



We started swim lessons this week. All three kids have lessons on Mondays and Wednesdays. Lucky for me they're all at the same time so I don't have to be at the pool ALL day. Devon is in Level One and Regan and Ryan are in Kinder One. Devon and Regan do good with their lessons but Ryan mostly bounces around and slaps the water with his hands. Oh well, at least he's having fun!
*I edited this to change Regan and Ryans Swimming level from Level Two to the correct level of Kinder One. Thanks go to Amy L. for so nicely pointing out my mistakes*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how does Devon feel about her little sister and brother being in a higher class than she is for swimming?

Amy

Chelsea said...

You're mocking me...Aren't you

Marianna said...

I was thinking the same thing!