November 15, 2006

Quick Updates

WOW! It has been a LONG time since I posted! So much has been going on around here. Here are a few of the highlights:
I went and had my first ultrasound on Monday October 30th. My due date is now May 27th. I'm not as far along as I thought but thats ok. If I can ever get my scanner to work I will post my US picture. Not that you can really see anything but at least its proof, right?
That same day Mariah came to stay with us again. I'm not sure how long she'll be here but its fun having her here. She has been voluntarily helping with laundry and stuff and is even wanting a night or two each week to cook dinner!!
Devon and Regan started their new session of swimming lessons. Both are doing so good! I'll get a picture of them as soon as I can.
Devon has learned to play a whole song on the piano. Its 'Deck the Halls' She plays it so much that it is going through my head constantly. Fun times.
So thats it for an update. I'll try to get another one in soon.

No comments: