April 5, 2007

April 5, 2007 pt.2

4/5/07 2:30pm- I just spoke to Grandmas nurse and she says that the tests revealed that Gram has a large clot in her right leg. Right now the Dr.s that are with her are going to contact the Dr.s at the hospital here to determine what is the best course of action to get rid of the clot. The test for her renal function was done about five minutes before I called so those results won’t be in until later. She did say though that her output is very low (150 cc’s at the end of the shift) and that it is very concentrated.
On a more positive note- I was able to talk to Grandma on the phone and she sounded great. Her nurse told me that they have found a room for her and she will be moving upstairs shortly.
So I may have one more update on her today(depending on where she is and what her Dr.s know) or it might be tomorrow before we know anything more.

No comments: