June 1, 2007

2 Week Check-up


Payton is two weeks old today. I took her in for her first Dr.s appointment so they could meet her. Well, that and do their medical stuff. She now weighs 7lb 14oz and is 19 3/4 in long. They tried to draw blood for her PKU but her veins were too tiny so I'll take her over to the hospitals' lab tomorrow. On second thought, maybe Michael will take her over. I don't especially want to see her cry.

The kids are finishing up their bird study this weekend. We have some painting to finish on the birdhouses and we didn't get the bird feeders filled yet. We bought a 50lb bag of bird seed and need Michael to carry it for us. (I'd do it but then I'd just hurt my back and what fun would that be?) I was planning on next weeks theme to be Pirates but I really want to make a scavenger hunt for them and I'm not sure I can have it ready by Monday.

1 comment:

Marianna said...

I love the idea of a Pirates theme, but I think it's only fair that you follow that week with a Ninja theme. They are, after all, arch-rivals...