July 13, 2007

Tonight I was reading People magazine (one of my addictions) and read that Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is collecting about $50 million for the next two HP movies. He's only 17 people! What on earth is a 17 year old going to do with that kind of money? Buy lots of cars and houses maybe? His own country perhaps? I think it is crazy how much actors get paid to make movies. Should I even mention athletes? $10 million for endorsing Nike. Just getting free clothes would be good enough for me.
I guess I'm just a bit jealous. I know having that much money comes with its share of problems but MAN! There are some normal actor kids out there though. People reported that Miley Cyrus (star of Disneys Hannah Montana and daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus) get an allowance of $300 per month.
What does all this have to do with anything? Nothing really. I'm just sitting here paying bills and thinking of those $50 mil. paychecks.

No comments: