September 24, 2007

WAVA

I totally changed my education plan. All of it. I'm a little nervous about such a huge change but Michael and I really feel this is what we should be doing. We have committed to at least one year of virtual academy. It uses the curriculum from K12 and we will still be doing all schooling at home. Through this virtual academy the kids will be able to get their high school diplomas from the public school district . Both the girls have taken their placement tests and I have filled out all the enrollment forms so hopefully I will be hearing from them this afternoon sometime.

Update: I have heard from the enrollment dept. and they have placed both girls in the grade level they tested at. So now its just a matter of making sure all forms are filed and they have Devons most recent school records.

No comments: