May 31, 2008

Family Fun

The June issue of Family Fun came in the mail today. I haven't been able to read all of it but I did find some interesting things while flipping through it.

The Medibag 4 Kids (pg. 105) looks like something I would buy. Its a first aid kit that resembles a Dr. kit. It has 117 pieces that include bandaids, antibiotic ointment, gloves, a flip chart, etc. The more I look at the website the more tempted I am to purchase one for the house and one for the van. Oh! They have one for pets too.

A sunglass sling. (pg. 18) I know this is meant to be a Fathers Day idea but I think this will be one of the first summertime crafts we'll do this year. Hopefully it will help the kids keep track of their sunglasses and keep me from hauling them around in my purse.

Since my People magazine also came with the mail today I will have to wait to read all the way through Family Fun. I do have my priorities people.

No comments: