August 4, 2008

I'm still here! So sorry (once again) for the long absence but I have been a-quilting away! I have a few pictures to show you. Most are just the tops but one is completely finished.


This first quilt is Paytons. I used extra pieces from a quilt I'm making for myself. It's the only quilt that's done.

Here is a horrible shot of the quilt I am making for myself. I used the Cheaper by the Dozen pattern but six patterns instead of the usual twelve. I used this fabric.

I made this top using a basic tumbler pattern and used reproduction fabric.

This will be for Devon. I used two charm packs and some reproduction fabric (for the large squares). The charm packs were Friends and Flowers a Mary Engelbreit collection for Moda. I have another one almost exactly like it for Regan. the only difference is Regan has a different fabric for her large squares.

I have four more tops that are in various stages of assembly. When I make some progress on them I'll post some more pictures.

No comments: