October 13, 2008


I have been tagged by a few people to do the Thursday Thirteen meme. Every Thursday you write a list that tells people thirteen things they most likely don't know about you. I think every Thursday is a little much for me (plus-you'd get bored quick!) so I am going to do the Thursday thirteen once a month.


13 Things You may Not Know About Me


1. My name was going to be Paris Renee

2. Or Carmelita Anjanette.

3. I'm glad its Chelsea.

4. For my first concert I saw Damn Yankees in Key Arena.

5. Ted Nuggent winked at me!

6. Tommy Lee Jones is one of my top 5 favorite actors.

7. Jennifer Esposito is one of my top 5 actresses.

8. I really don't like movies by Quentin Tarantino. He kinda freaks me out.

8. I get the wintertime blues.

9. I have a horrible sense of balance. I blame it on my Mom.

10. I had WAY too many bags of sunflower seeds this summer. And Fall. And most likely winter.
11. What can I say? I like sunflower seeds.

12. I think moving to Washington was one of the best decisions I ever made.

13. Marrying Michael was THE BEST.


No comments: