November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat!

Yesterday was the fall party for regan and Ryans class. Devon volunteered to help with pin the nose on the Jack o'lantern and I helped fill goodie bags. I wish I had taken pictures of them. They were so cute! We painted paper lunch bags orange and puffed them out to look like pumpkins. I tied them with a green ribbon so the good stuff wouldn't fall out.
After school I ran over to pick up Payton from Juliannas. She was sooo nice to watch her for me so I could help out at the school. Devon walked Payton home while I ran to Papa Murphys for dinner. While we waited for our order I scooted the kids over to Aunt Kristys salon for haircuts.
We had to race home so Devon could leave with MaryBeth. (Who was so nice to wait!) They were going to help the youth pass out candy. As soon as Michael got home we took the kids trick or treating around our neighborhood.
Here's our loot!



No comments: