January 18, 2009

January 18, 2009

A Baby Meme
For Regans 7th Birthday

I've seen this meme in quite a few places in blogland and thought it might be fun to do it on each of the kids' birthdays.
How long had you been married at the time of the birth? Eight months to the day.
What were your reactions when you found out that you were pregnant? Scared. We weren't married yet and were terrified of what our families would do/say.
How old were you? 23.
How did you find out that you were pregnant? I took a test at my Drs office. I hadn't missed a period yet but I just knew.
Who did you tell first? My brother (who drove me to my appt. Then Michael.
Did you find out the sex? No. And it made people crazy. Some of them were even mad about it.
Did you deliver early or late? I was induced two days early.
Did you have morning sickness? No but I have IBS and was in the bathroom a lot so I told everyone it was morning sickness.
What did you crave? Salty foods.
Who irritated you most? Everyone irritated me when I got hungry.
What was your child's sex? Girl.
How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy? About 30 lbs.
Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Just the usual back and hip pain
Where did you give birth? A hospital in Olympia.
How many hours were you in labor? My Dr started induction around 8 am. Labor started a little after 10. Regan was born at 2:22 pm.
Who drove you to the hospital? Michael
Who watched? Michael
Was it vaginal or c-section? Vaginal
Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Heck yeah! And it was awesome!!
How much did your baby weigh? 8 lbs 7 oz.
What did you name your baby? Regan Marie
How old is your baby today? SEVEN!!! Happy Birthday Honey!

No comments: