February 6, 2010

February 6, 2010

Yesterday was one of those days I had a LOT of errands to run and I had bored kids with me. I just love days like that.
Luckily the people at Les Schwab plan for days like that and installed a TV WITH cable at the other end of the store. I think it was a woman who thought to put it at the other end of the store. Otherwise you'd have a lot of guys standing around watching Elmer hunt for Wabbits and not a lot of work getting done. So the kids watched Phineas and Ferb and only complained about being tired/hungry/bored 27 times. When we left Les Schwab I took the kids over to Burger King and bought them some lunch and let them play in the play area. I really think we need more indoor play areas around here. It usually rains 3/4 of the year and the kids end up inside more than out. And I don't know about your house but at mine we go STIR CRAZY!!
~
That reminds me. I finally bit the bullet and bought a yearlong pass to the Hands on Children's Museum. Along with the membership we get huge discounts to almost every other museum we'd ever want to visit.

No comments: