May 5, 2006

Woo Hoo! It's Friday!

I love Fridays. Just love 'em.

After Michael got home from work today we loaded up the kids and took them to the park. I took my camera with me and took about four rolls of film. I haven't taken pictures for a while so I was making up for lost time. Actually, I probably would have taken that many pictures anyway. I'll post some soon.

Yesterday was Michaels' sisters' birthday. Happy Birthday Liz!! Michaels dad drove up to see her and stopped by our house on his way home. He played outside with the kids for a long time just tossing some balls around. The kids loved it!

Michael just found out he is going to be working at the airport for the next few weeks. That means he'll be having some really long days. I think his commute is about two hours each way. The airport is building a new runway and he is going to be working on one of the walls. As soon as I can get my scanner to work I'll post a couple of pictures of the last wall he worked on.

Tomorrow I am taking the kids over to Juliannas house to play. Julianna has a foster son and he and the kids are going to be playing outside all afternoon. (To preserve the privacy of Juliannas foster children I will be giving them aliases. This particular child will be called J.D. for John Doe. Hopefully next time I'll be a little more creative.) While the kids are with Julianna I will be on a date with my Honey. If I have my way we'll go for a walk at the park. If he has his way we'll be hanging out at Home Depot......wish me luck....

No comments: