April 14, 2007

April 14, 2007


Grandma has been in the nursing home for a few days now and seems to be doing good. She is definately looking foreward to coming home though! Michael and Devon are there right now helping her with lunch.


Yesterday the kids and I took Michael to Portland for his most recent follow up appointments for his eye and sinuses. We started with the eye Dr., then went for a CT scan and finished upwith the ENT. It made for a VERY long day but we all made it through in one piece. Michael is still having problems with pain, swelling and headaches. His Drs. think they have figured out the cause of that so hopefully the problems will be resolved soon.


I had an OB appointment on Thursday. Michael, Ryan and Regan went with me. Regan usually goes but I think this was Ryans first or maybe second visit. He was pretty excited to hear the heartbeat. He kept telling everyone there was a baby in his Mom's belly. My past few visits show that I am losing weight instead of gaining and the baby isn't growing as much as she should be. If things aren't better by my next visit I will be having an ultrasound to make sure there are no major problems. So please pray for healthy Mom and Baby.

No comments: