July 1, 2007

Post #206

This week is going to be a busy one! I am taking Millie and Maria to the vet on Monday so they can get spayed. I'll pick them up on Tuesday morning. Wednesday is the 4th so we'll have a BBQ sometime in the afternoon, probably go to the destruction derby in the evening and then watch some fireworks at the fairgrounds. Devon is turning 12 on Friday so I'll need to buy her gifts and order her cake at some point. Michael is still working long hours and will be staying the night at Jakes Monday and Tuesday (possibly other days but we're not sure which ones)so he won't be home. My mom is now working nights and sleeping during the day so it looks like I'll be on my own for all this. Which would be fine if the seat in my van was fixed. Hopefully I'll be able to get it fixed this week.

No comments: