July 1, 2007

Sunday



After church this morning Michael and I took the kids to the park for a picnic. The kids had a great time playing on the slides and swings. It started getting a little too breezy for the baby so we had to head home sooner than we planned. Oh! When we were heading to the park we passed a garage sale and decided to stop. I am so glad we did! I got a new sewing table!! I don't have a picture of it yet but I'll get one up soon. When we got home I decided that I was going to go out and get some yard work done. Unfortunately the lawn mower wouldn't start. (It is very old. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did) So Michael went and bought me a new one! The new one has a 6.25 horse power engine AND is self propelled! How sweet is that!! I can't believe how easy it is to use.

No comments: