July 2, 2007

Extreme Makeover: Crayon Edition


Today the girls and I went through all their crayons and picked out the broken ones and melted them in the oven. I tried to get Ryan to help us but apparently giving permission to break crayons takes all the fun out of it. About the time we finished with that Grandma Cindy came over with Kyle. (Kristy's oldest boy) So the kids ditched me and headed outside to play. Cindy and I chatted for quite a while. She told me interesting stories about Michael and I did the same. I think she wants to have a talkin with him.
Kristy came by around 5 to pick up Kyle. She brought Kaytlynn and Brandon with her. She stayed for a few hours and we all shared our fabulous dinner ideas. Like frozen burritos and corn dogs. Its all about 'Fend For Yourself' night. Holla!

No comments: