May 18, 2008

Playing Catch Up


This past week has been a whirlwind of to do lists and laundry. Always the laundry...ahem!


So today was the par-tay for Payton. She had a lot of fun and wasn't fussy at all. Which surprised me a little. Between church, lunch and the party she didn't get her nappy time. Almost everyone who was invited came to help us celebrate. (and eat cake!) So it was quite the crowd. I took loads of pictures -which I'll post as soon as I can. Our friend Nikki wasn't able to make it though. She injured her foot really bad last week and was on it too much yesterday and needed to take it easy today. Oh, I think today was her birthday too! Happy Birthday Nikki!


I'm not sure how much I'll be posting this week. I need to cram two weeks of school in and get everything ready for the family reunion next weekend. I'll at least try to get some pictures posted. Some of them turned out so nice I'll probably enlarge them and put them in the living room.


No comments: