July 11, 2008

Lesson Learned

I was going to title this post "The Dangers of Mowing in a V-Necked Halter Top" but it was too long. So I'm going with "Lesson Learned" instead. Cause that's what I did. Learned my lesson.

The past two weekends have been either too hot or too busy for me to get out and mow the weeds so I decided that I better get it done this week or my neighbors might start a petition. Wednesday was promising since it was both cooler and there was a nice breeze. I went upstairs and put on some shorts and a halter top (hoping to get some color on my pale, pale skin) and got started on the side yard.

I remember mowing over a few mole hills and other than being irritated at the dirt under my contacts I didn't think much about it. It wasn't until much later that I was getting ready for bed that I realized that the dirt had left its mark on me. In the place where I would normally have underwires I had two crescent shaped lines of dirt.

Nice.

No comments: