August 14, 2008

Things I Love Thursday

My Mom.
She's the one on the left. Aunt Robin is in the middle and Papa is on the right.
Tomorrow is her birthday. She really doesn't want everyone to know how old she is so I won't tell you. I will however tell you that she was born in 1953.
I was going to make a list of all the things I love and appreciate about her but I would probably just get all teary eyed and somehow short out my laptop. So in the interest of safety and not getting electrocuted I will keep this brief.
My Mom is amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, Where in the world did you get that picture? I don't even remember it. I think I must have been 14 or 15 as I remember making the dress I am wearing in Freshman home ec. And, I came up with the same idea you did about writing something out telling your mom what I appreciate about her and how much she means to me. However, I haven't done it yet either.
Aunt Robin

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never realized how much Marianna looks like my mom. Weird! Do you have more pictures of our moms when they were younger?

Chelsea said...

I'm sure I do. I'm not sure where though.