September 22, 2008

*UPDATED*

I'm joining Calapidder Days Fall Into Reading 2008. I just love reading a good book and the Fall/Winter seasons are the perfect time for it. Curling up with a nice quilt and book is one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon. Ooh, hot apple cider too!

Here's a list of the books I hope to read between September 22nd and December 20th. (Fall) I'm sure that I will be adding to this list as I finish what I already listed and have time left.


Showdown- Ted Dekker I started reading the first few chapters and just couldn't get into it.

Brisingr- This is the third book in the Inheritance Cycle. Written by Christopher Paolini

Fearless Fourteen- Janet Evanovich Finished 9/25

Eyes of Elisha- Brandilyn Collins Finished 9/23
1st To Die - James Patterson Finished 9/28
7th Heaven - James Patterson Finished 10/2

If you'd like to join Fall Into reading 2008 just click on the link above.




5 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

i read Fearless Fourteen earlier this year. i assume you're up-to-date with the series? i love stephanie plum! happy reading!

Chelsea said...

I have read all of janet Evanivichs' books. I just LOVE the Stephanie Plum series!

Nise' said...

I just got Fearless Fourteen from the Library, and am itching to get to it, but there are a few books on the stack above it.

Chelsea said...

I just finished Fearless Fourteen. I laughed out loud so many times. Great read!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Showdown was definitely different, and took me a while to get into. I really liked Dekker's Black, Red, White, but Showdown took some major dedication before I got pulled in.

Enjoy your fall reading!