September 21, 2008

Friday was Ryan's birthday. He's FIVE years old now! Where'd my baby go?!
He asked me if I would make some cupcakes and bring them down for his class. I asked his teacher and she said it was fine. When I showed up with that plate of cupcakes I felt like a rock star. Those kids loved me!
For dinner we ordered pizza and invited Jake, Octavia and their girls over. Ryan opened his gifts (lots of dinosaurs) and we all had peanut butter ice cream sandwiches.
On Saturday we took the kids to the Hands on Children's Museum. It was so much fun. I had no idea how big it was! They had an animal hospital, a theatre, water and sand tables, a grocery store, construction zones, hospital areas (complete with real xrays) a tree house and tons of other things I am forgetting. I am seriously considering getting a family membership there.
When we left the museum we headed for Toys R Us so Ryan could pick out a toy to buy with his birthday money. He picked this and this.

No comments: