December 18, 2008

Snow!

Yeah! Its snowing! While I'm not a big fan of the cold I just love snow. The weather peeps have been teasing me with promises of snow for about a week now and its finally here! AND according to them it will be here through the end of the year. Do you know what that means? It means we should be having a WHITE CHRISTMAS!! Michael and I were talking about that possibility and neither of us can remember ever having one before.
So last week I pulled out the tub of snow clothes and tried to figure out who needed new stuff and who would still fit into last years stuff. Devon needed new pants and boots. (Despite my threats she keeps growing) Ryan needed new pants and Regan needed new boots. Since I keep everything they out grow Payton has everything she needs. But I probably won't let her go outside. Its too cold and she's just a baby!

No comments: