January 6, 2009

January 6, 2009


Michael had Monday and Tuesday off from work this week. The owners and head honchos at his company had their annual safety meeting. Personally, I think he should have been invited to attend but hey- its not my decision.
So he and the kids had a big Wii competition going on. They pick an activity and each person does their best to get first place. Its a lot of fun for them but a little annoying for me. How on earth am I supposed to get on these top 10 lists when they have them so full?!
I did have a lot of fun watching them, though. Michael doing the Warrior pose? Awesome! Ryan trying his best to run in place? Adorable! Regan flinching every time a soccer ball flew her way? Hilarious! I'm thinking about hunting down the camcorder so I can share some of it. Well, I'll have to clean the living room first. So it might be a while.

No comments: