January 4, 2009

January 4, 2009


One of my resolutions for the new year is to do more sewing. I have so many ideas floating around in my head that I really want to work on. So today I set my sewing machine up on the dining room table and brought out a few projects.
The fabric squares in the front of the picture are going to be a lap sized rag quilt for my nephew Kyle. His birthday is later this month.
The quilt in the back is Ryans. I still need to finish stippling it but my machine is acting odd and doesn't want to cooperate. Do a straight stitch its just fine but when I change my foot to the free motion foot the thread on the back makes giant loops. Does anyone know how to fix that?
If you look closely between those two fabric groups you can see a little of the fabric I'm using to make some notebook covers. Skip To My Lou sells a really cute pattern using Steno notebooks.

No comments: