April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009

I know, I know! I keep disappearing and leaving my blog for weeks at a time. I'm sorry! I got caught up in Facebook and got lazy. With Facebook I only had to think up a single sentence at a time. It was so easy! But I miss my blog. And I think that maybe my blog missed me.
So, let's see. Since my last post we have been to five birthday parties, two field trips, mopped the floors about sixteen times and mowed the front yard twice. Michaels arm was re injured (thats a whole 'nother story!) at work so we have been to many doctor and therapy appointments. In march we decided Ryan would probably do better at home with me so we took him out of school. I have had SO much fun teaching him. He is such a quick learner and so motivated!
I have to take Michael to the orthopaedic Dr this afternoon (he isn't supposed to drive) so I'll try to get another post up tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: