April 29, 2009

April 29, 2009

Regans school has a lot of end of the year events. I looked at my calendar this morning and i think there are about two a week through the end of May. May 29th is her last day.
Todays activity was a family picnic. We met at the school at 12, picked up our kids and met over at Riverside Park. The kids had a great time playing and I really enjoyed having the chance to chat with the other moms.
When we left the park we took Michael and Payton home for naptime ;-) and I took the other three down to the gym to get them tested for swim lessons. Regan did pretty well and is ready for the big pool. Ryan freaked out a little when he was asked to put his face in the water. After playing in the water for a few minutes he relaxed and started doing bobs and trying to float on his stomach. So, I think he'll go into kinder 2. Regan will start in kinder 3 but might move quickly into level 1.
Tomorrow morning will be my first water aerobics class. I'm a little nervous. I haven't worn a bathing suit since I looked good in one.

No comments: