November 23, 2008


Michael and Devon bought me an early Christmas present last night. Two baby Lovebirds!
For our first anniversary Michael bought me a parakeet. I had never had a bird before and had no idea how much I would love them. So for the next four years Michael bought me another parakeet on each anniversary. When we moved into my Moms house I gave my birds to my Mother in Law who also has parakeets. I missed having birds but life was pretty busy so it was ok.
So now I have two new babies! They are so cute! They cuddle and kiss each other all day. The kids are so excited to have them and ask constantly to have them on their shoulders. Well, except Ryan. He is so ticklish he can't handle having them on his shoulder so he puts on a stocking cap and carries hem on his head.

No comments: